Automechanika Buenos Aires is an exclusive event for the sector’s business professionals. Entry is free of charge. To be accredited at the event, you must present your ID or passport.
The event will comply with the protocol and recommendations established by local and national authorities due to the health emergency originated by COVID-19. All necessary measures will be implemented to guarantee the health and hygiene of exhibitors, visitors, and all staff.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
Entry is allowed for individuals under 16 years old when accompanied by a responsible adult
Automechanika Buenos Aires, a bridge to new business
- It supplies reliable data about the sector.
- It shows the latest trends in parts and services for vehicles.
- It gives an outlook of the market situation.
- It enables to make known and position your company.
- It offers a contact space for national manufacturers and local and international buyers, thus enabling valuable business exchanges.
- It promotes professional updating through the academic activities program.