Holley Introduces New Revolutionary Electronic Fuel Injection System With Sniper 2
3 August 2023
Holley Inc. a leading platform serving performance automotive enthusiasts, today announced the launch of its Sniper 2 electronic fuel injection, a self-tuning, easy-to-install, EFI conversion for common 4-barrel style carburetors. Sniper 2 EFI represents the next evolution of the Company’s large and fast-growing Sniper product line, which was first introduced in 2016 and brought modern Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to factory equipped carbureted vehicles. Sniper 2 represents Holley’s latest product launch in the Company’s #1 product category – Electronic Fuel Injection.
“The performance aftermarket is rapidly evolving, and we are committed to inspiring and enabling our enthusiast consumers in their automotive adventures by bringing innovation to the market,” said Matthew Stevenson, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Holley has excelled in anticipating the future needs of the automotive enthusiast, including the desire to modify classic vehicles to run like modern vehicles, and this remains a key pillar of our overarching strategy.”
Stevenson concluded, “The introduction of Sniper 2 EFI advances our journey to innovate products for existing and emerging categories and platforms. The advancements made to this market-leading product open up a larger addressable market of classic vehicles through improved ease-of-use, vehicle performance and Holley connectivity with the customer across a portfolio of our branded products. Our Holley team is passionate about accelerating development in innovative products our enthusiast consumers desire, and the Sniper 2 offers seamless integration with the broader Holley EFI product line.”
Key Product Features
- New design making the #1 EFI Conversion even more user-friendly
- Simpler installation requires only four wiring connections, reducing complexity and install time
- Holley’s unique quick-start feature allows consumers to get their Sniper EFI system running by only answering a few simple questions about their engine. No laptop computer or prior tuning experience required!
- Next generation electronics offers enhanced features and greater compatibility with older vehicles
- Unlocks upcoming product launches including the Power Distribution Module (PDM) and wireless connectivity which will allow enthusiasts to connect their Sniper 2 EFI to Holley via their iOS® or Android®1 based smartphone for the first time
- The Sniper 2 EFI is now available on www.holley.com.