Advances in technology and the increased use of smart devices in the automotive segment have increased the adoption of automotive human-machine interface (HMI) solutions. An input component is a device through which a user provides information and the device that provides information or performs a required activity is called an output component. Display systems form the basis of automotive HMI as the output of an HMI is usually displayed on a screen, which is a display unit. There are many types of automotive display units, and we have classified automotive displays into six major categories.
Technavio's analysts forecast the global automotive display system market to grow at a CAGR of 18.76% during the period 2017-2021.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive display system market for 2017-2021. To calculate the market size, the report considers a top-down basis. There has been liberal use of certain bottom-up techniques in some of the sub-segment calculations. These have been documented wherever applicable in the respective sections.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
- Americas - APAC - EMEA
Technavio's report, Global Automotive Display System Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key vendorsoperating in this market.
- Alpine Electronics - Continental - Delphi Automotive - DENSO - Fujitsu - Garmin - KYOCERA Display - LG Display - Nippon Seiki - Panasonic - Pioneer - Robert Bosch - Valeo - Visteon - Yazaki
Other prominent vendors
- Garmin - Magneti Marelli - Texas Instruments - TI Automotive
- Falling prices of LCD/TFT displays to increase sales of display systems - For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Possibility of a system failure due to software malfunction to complicate use of instrument cluster type automotive displays
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Trends in HUDs and instrument cluster space - For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the Key vendorsin this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4661540/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com