Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Brazil Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report to their offering.
The tire market in Brazil is projected to cross $6.7 billion by 2022. Passenger cars segment dominated Brazil tire market in 2016, and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well, on the back of expanding passenger car fleet size and increasing passenger car sales. Moreover, growing demand for two-wheelers and commercial vehicles, on account of their widespread use in transportation, infrastructure developments and construction sectors, is expected to drive growth in demand for tires in the country during 2017-2022.
In 2016, Brazil was among the top five automotive markets across the globe. Backed by increasing per capita income, growing domestic demand for automobiles along with implementation of favorable government policies are all driving demand for tires in Brazil. Government of Brazil is focusing on developing the country's infrastructure and industrial sectors in addition to taking various initiatives to enhance automobile manufacturing capacity in the country.
This is in turn anticipated to boost demand for automobiles and thereby propel growth in the country's tire market during 2017-2022. Moreover, measures such as credit expansion for loans taken by the Brazilian government is boosting the country's tire market.
• Bridgestone Do Brasil Industria E Comercio Ltda
• Continental do Brasil Produtos Automotivos Ltda.
• Goodyear Do Brasil Produtos De Borracha Ltda
• Hankook Tire Do Brasil Servicos DeIntermediacao De Negocios Noramo De Pneus Ltda.
• MAGGION Pneus & Camaras
• Pirelli Pneus Ltda
• Rinaldi S/A Indústria de Pneumáticos
• Seccional Commercio International Ltda. (YOKOHAMA)
• Sociedade Michelin de Participacoes Industria e Comercio Ltda.
• Sumitomo Rubber do Brasil Ltda
• Titan Pneus Do Brasil Ltda
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Brazil Tire Production Overview
5. Brazil Tire Market Outlook
6. Brazil Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Brazil Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
8. Brazil Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Brazil Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
10. Brazil OTR Tire Market Outlook
11. Brazil Retreading Tire Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. Brazil Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716