Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vietnam Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The tire market in Vietnam is projected to cross US$ 3 billion by the end of 2021.
In 2015, the country's tire market was dominated by the two-wheeler tire segment, owing to huge and continuously expanding two-wheeler fleet size. The country's two-wheeler fleet size is anticipated to increase from 45 million units in 2015 to 62 million units by 2021. Region-wise, South Vietnam was the largest demand generator of tires during 2011-2015 as the region has evolved as the country's economic powerhouse due to large-scale infrastructure development activities coupled with increasing population and business activities.
As per the data released by the ASEAN Automotive Federation, the production of automobiles (passenger car and commercial vehicles) in Vietnam increased from 100.47 thousand units in 2011 to 171.75 thousand units in 2015. Moreover, in 2014, the Government of Vietnam approved the Automobile Sector Development Strategy and Master Plan 2020. As per the plan, the country is expected to manufacture 227,000 units of automobiles and establish itself as the global supplier of spare parts and high-value items by 2020. These factors are expected to positively influence the country's tire market over the next five years.
Vietnam Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021, discusses the following aspects of the tire market in Vietnam:
• Radial Tires: A Popular Choice of Vehicle Owners
• Increasing Online Tire Sales
• Easy Availability of Natural Rubber Attracting Foreign Companies to Set Up Manufacturing Plants in Vietnam
• Increasing Tire Export
• Increasing Usage of New Tire Technologies
• Increasing Demand for Mini Bus Tires
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Vietnam Tire Market Outlook
5. Vietnam Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
6. Vietnam Passenger Car Tire Market Outlook
7. Vietnam Light Truck Tire Market Outlook
8. Vietnam OTR Tire Market Outlook
9. Vietnam Bus Tire Market Outlook
10. Vietnam Heavy Truck Tire Market Outlook
11. Vietnam Medium Truck Tire Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. Vietnam Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
- Bridgestone Tire Sales Vietnam Limited Liability Company
- Cheng Shin Rubber (Vietnam) Ind. Ltd.
- Continental Ag
- Danang Rubber Joint Stock Company
- Goodyear Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co., Ltd. Vietnam
- Michelin Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Sao Vang Rubber Joint Stock Company
- The Southern Rubber Industry JSC
- Yokohama Tyre Vietnam Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm3439/vietnam_tire.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Source : businesswire.com