Specialty vehicles manufacturer, SCA Performance, is poised to change the game in the aftermarket Jeep industry with a comprehensive offering of fully customized vehicles based on the wildly popular Jeep JK platform. The SCA Jeeps are en route to their first public appearance at NADA Convention 2016, which begins this Friday, April 1st.
The exhaustive design process has been months in the works under the direction of visionary SCA founder, Rod McSweeney. From eye-catching aesthetics to superior performance on and off road, painstaking attention to detail given throughout the product development phase of the SCA Jeep project ensured no stone was left unturned.
Listed among the features for the SCA exclusive JK-M and JK-Z Series Jeeps are:
• SCA 3 inch extended travel suspension for maximum flex in extreme off-road conditions
• Premium remote reservoir shocks standard on Z-Series Jeeps
• JK-M 18 inch gloss black wheels with vehicle color matched accents and JK-Z 20 inch satin black wheels with milled accents
• SCA logo vehicle color matched brake caliper covers
• 35 inch BF Goodrich All-terrain KO2 tires
• Series specific front bumpers with integrated Rigid Industries LED Light Bar
• Warn Industries 8,000LB winch on JK-Z Series Jeeps
• Series specific rear bumpers with integrated tire carrier and available Hi-Lift Jack
• Series specific rocker guards
• Z-Series grille replacement
• Z-Series steel heat reducing performance hood
• Z-Series optimum clearance fender flares
• Interior appointments including painted interior trim accents, WeatherTech floormats and custom stitched headrests
• SCA engine management calibrations
• Available custom color schemes from SCA master painters
• Multiple available performance and design upgrades.
For more images and information regarding the new SCA Jeep product line please visit:
SCA Performance Jeeps will soon be available for sale at Jeep dealerships all over the country.
For over 37 years, SCA Performance has been committed to fueling the passion that drives you. For more information about SCA Performance, visit SCAperformance.com or contact:
Source : prnewswire.com