DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnrssf/inverter) has announced the addition of the "Inverter Technology Trends & Market Expectations" report to their offering.
The inverter market will be driven by three factors: electrification trends in transportation, the need for power conversion optimization for CO2 emission reduction, and the development of clean electricity sources. Such strong and sustainable drivers will make the inverter market grow.
This report provides a detailed analysis of seven inverter market segments (PV, wind turbines, EV/HEV, electric & hybrid buses, rail traction, UPS, and motor drives) and related market forecasts for the period 2013-2020. The largest markets in 2020 (in revenues) will be represented by motor drives, UPS, and PV. The strongest market growth will be featured by EV/HEV (CAGR2013-2020=18.3%), with the wind and UPS markets remaining almost flat.
OBJECTIVES OF THE REPORT
- Access the market for inverter and its components
- Understand the market dynamics for the related power electronics applications
- Identify the key drivers that will shape the market in the future
- Understand the main technology and market trends
- Have a clear overview of competitive landscape and regional characteristics
- Understand the horizontal and vertical integration trends within the inverter value chain
- Update of market forecast for each application (photovoltaics, wind turbines, EV/HEV, electric & hybrid buses, rail traction, UPS and motor drives) for the period 2013-2020
- Focus on hybrid & electric buses added
- Evolution of the inverter supply chain
Key Topics Covered:
1. How is the report built?
- A two part report
- Top-down approach report
- Why such a report?
2. Executive summary 10Overall power electronics markets
- The entire power industry value chain
- 2006-2020 overall PE market size
- Power electronics market by applications in % and $M. 2012-2020
- Market segmentation in power electronics
3. Application analysis
- PV inverters
- Wind turbines
- EV/HEV 100
- Hybrid & electric bus
- Rail traction
- UPS 181
- Industrial motor drives
4. Analytical comparison
- Power stacks
- Player landscape evolution
- Power module packaging
- Global perspective
5. General conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnrssf/inverter