DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lf64w/chinese_integral) has announced the addition of the "Chinese Integral Horsepower Motor Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes current and future trends in the Chinese integral horsepower motor market. Analysis is based on different end-user industries, and the impact of various market drivers, restraints, and challenges on time scale is discussed. The research service covers the competitive structure and provides market share analysis of the total market. The study includes the impact of urbanization, global economic status, and the Chinese economic transformation. The trend in the integral horsepower motor market shows a growing awareness which brings reliability and quality within the overall framework of technology upgrades that is driving up prices. The forecast period is from 2014 to 2020, with 2013 as the base year.
- China faces years of slowing GDP growth, which is likely to slowdown the market growth of IHP motors due to overcapacity and decreasing domestic demands.
- The market is mainly expected to be driven by the increasing need for energy-efficient motors to reduce operational costs. The upcoming motor energy efficiency regulations in China also support this cause.
- Increased expenditure in the oil and gas, and power generation industries is the main factor driving the demand for IHP motors in China.
- Eastern China has the highest regional concentration of motor production.
- Replacements and retrofits, due to the increased demand of plant automation at operation sites, have boosted the demand for IHP motors.
- AC motors, due to their superior technology, have replaced DC motors in a number of applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total IHP Motor Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total IHP Motor Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total IHP Motor Market
6. Low Voltage IHP Motor Segment Breakdown
7. Medium Voltage IHP Motor Segment Breakdown
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lf64w/chinese_integral