TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Postmedia Network Inc. (“Postmedia”) today announced the turbo charged lineup of sales experts responsible for integrated advertising and marketing programs for Canada’s automotive marketers.
This high performance team consists of:
- Maria Girimonte McDonald, VP Sales – With Postmedia for more than six years, responsible for hiring and assembling as well as leading this new team.
- William Cormier, Director, National Automotive – New to the team formerly of TC Media.
- Angela Steurnagel, Manager, Automotive Media Strategy – Automotive expert, Media Strategist and current Postmedia staff.
- Neil Cartagenise, National Account Executive – With more than 20 years at Postmedia and Financial Post.
- Yasmine Da Silva, National Account Executive – New to the team, formerly of Quebecor Media.
- Jason Randall, National Account Exec – New to the team formerly of Canoe/Quebecor Media.
“Our mission is to provide the best in class service and integrated offerings to our most valued automotive clients,” said Andrew MacLeod, Chief Commercial Officer, Postmedia. “This newly assembled team of professionals will drive our Auto strategy and work collaboratively with clients in this very important sector to deliver on their marketing objectives.”
With its leading newspaper brands, fully responsive websites including driving.ca and tablet and smartphone apps, Postmedia has the ability to offer auto clients highly targeted opportunities to capture affluent car buyers throughout their car buying journey.
About Postmedia Network Inc.
Postmedia Network Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Postmedia Network Canada Corp. (TSX:PNC.A, PNC.B), is the largest publisher by circulation of paid English-language daily newspapers in Canada, representing some of the country’s oldest and best known media brands. Reaching millions of Canadians every week, Postmedia Network engages readers and offers advertisers and marketers integrated solutions to effectively reach target audiences through a variety of print, online, digital, and mobile platforms.