Forum on European Automotive Industry in Lille Region (FEAL²) – 25 June 2015 – Lille, France
Today, the automotive industry is facing socio-economic, technologic changes as well as environmental and legislative pressures. How did the sector adapt to globalization and to these challenges? The industry must take pioneering steps and discover new solutions in order to address these issues. The need to innovate is motivating a transition in business models, types of vehicles developed by the industry and is changing the way people consider mobility. Howdid the sector change its operating mode and its products? How does it prepare to tomorrow’s mobility?
These are the questions to be raised during the Forum on European Automotive Industry in Lille Region (FEAL²). FEAL² is building on the success of FEAL 2013 and is organized by the automotive industry stakeholders in Lille Region (France). The event will gather around 200 participants and more than 30 high level expert speakers from the industry.
The Forum includes many speakers among others:
• Yann Vincent, Executive Vice President,Director Supply Chain & Manufacturing at PSA Peugeot Citröen
• José-Vicente de Los Mozos Obispo, Executive Vice President Manufacturing & Supply-Chain at Renault
• Dirk Hilgenberg, Vice President Technology Assembly at BMW
• Klaus Juergen Fenniger, Director Automotive Industry at Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Christophe Aufrère, Vice President Technology Strategy at Faurecia
• Miguel Angel Vicente, Chief Commercial Officer atGrupoAntolin
• Magnus Kuschel, Director General,Commute Greener atVolvo
These experts will be expounding on various themes in connection with the automotive industry of the future:new mobility, factory of the future, tomorrow's vehicle, new materials and recycling.
More info and registrations at www.autoforumlille.euor at email@example.com