Building on the success of its first edition in 2013, the Pôle Automobile Nord-Pas-de-Calais and its partners are organising on 25 June the second European Automotive Forum in Lille, France.
This FEAL², international Forum, will provide informed perspectives on current and future challenges in the automotive sector and aims to facilitate meetings between SMEs, OEMs and other significant European Automotive companies.
FEAL² will analyse the pioneering steps the industry needs to take and will expose solutions to the socio-economic, technological and societal challenges it is facing. How will the sector change its operating model and products? How does it prepare for tomorrow’s mobility? These are the questions to be raised during the FEAL².
A large number of European experts from the automotive industry including:
- • José-Vicente De Los Mozos Obispo, Executive Vice President Manufacturing, PSA Peugeot Citroën
- • Juan Antonio Muños Codina, Industrial Operations Director, Renault
- • Christophe Aufrère, Vice President Strategy & Technology, Faurecia
- • Julien Roussel, Project Manager Mirai for the EU, Toyota Motor Europe
- • Miguel Angel Vicente, Chief Commercial Officer, Grupo Antolin
- • Eric Poyeton, Director General, Plateforme de la Filière Automobile
will give their vision on the evolution of the sector around four key topics: new mobility, the factory of the future, tomorrow’s vehicle, new materials and recycling.
“This second edition of the FEAL² shows that the Lille Region automotive sector plays an important role in Europe and is also willing to optimize its expertise for its clients”.
Frédéric PRZYBYLSKI, President of Pôle Automobile Nord-Pas-de-Calais.
FEAL² is organised in the 1st French automotive region for manufacturing and 2nd for employment, Lille Region, with:
- • 33% of industry jobs in local companies and a turnover of €13 bn.
- • 7 OEMs, more than 240 sub-contractors, suppliers and service providers representing 36.000 direct jobs out of 48.700 in total.
- • €1.8bn of investment in the region has been dedicated to automotive projects between 2011 and 2014.
Information and registration on the website www.autoforumlille.eu or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pôle Automobile Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Campus Technopôle – RD 958 – Le Mont Houy – 59300 FAMARS - FRANCE