Over 100 auto industry executives, brand protection experts and trademark, design and patent professionals will gather at the Ford Exhibition Centre in Detroit on May 3 to network, share best practices and discuss the latest strategies to create, protect and monetise their intellectual property.
As a valued Automotive Technology reader, you can sign up to attend IP in the Auto Industry: Challenges and Opportunities in a Converging World at the special early-bird rate. Book online by April 4 by using the code IPAUTO2.
With an exceptional programme of industry-focused sessions, as well as unparalleled networking opportunities, this event features an outstanding line-up of speakers. A few of the names include:
- Shawn Ambwani, chief operating officer, Unified Patents
- Linda Biel, senior vice president, business development, Allied Security Trust
- William Coughlin, president, Ford Global Technologies
- Timothy Gorbatoff, general manager, legal staff, General Motors
- Linda Heban, vice president and chief trademark counsel, Harley-Davidson
- Jin Kim, senior director, innovation business development, United Technologies
- Hakan Kostepen, executive director, strategy and innovation, Panasonic Automotive Systems of America
- Damian Porcari, IP counsel, licensing and enforcement, Ford Global Technologies
Book your unmissable experience
Take a minute to register online today for only $745, benefiting from an exclusive $150 discount on the full delegate rate, by quoting IPAUTO2 code.
World Trademark Review