IAM and World Trademark Review are delighted to announce their first joint conference – IP in the Auto Industry: Challenges and Opportunities in a Converging World, taking place in the Ford Exhibition Centre in Detroit on May 3.
Automotive Technology readers can benefit from our special discount and save $350 on the full rate of $895. When booking online simply use the code IPAUTO by February 25.
The event will provide a highly focused, content-led programme with discussions on managing changes in the auto industry, increasing innovation levels, and wielding IP rights to equip market players with essential tools to help stay ahead of the competition. Delegates can attend sessions on:
- Securing 360-degree protection – how to build the most effective portfolio of rights and maximise design protection in the 3D world
- Technological convergence of the auto industry sector – managing new forms of conflict and collaboration
- The creation of multi-faceted infringement and anti-dilution policing programmes
- The politics of after-parts: new approaches to spare parts and the aftermarket
- Effective brand reputation management – crisis reaction strategies for retaining consumer loyalty and investor trust
Exceptional networking opportunities
This landmark event provides a perfect opportunity for auto industry professionals to network, share best practices and discuss the latest strategies to create, protect and monetise their intellectual property.
Confirm your attendance before February 25 for only $545 by using the promo code IPAUTO.
We look forward to seeing you in Detroit on May 3.
World Trademark Review